Fleet maintenance fee and service fee cost only about 3% of the total cost of managing your fleet, you should really use a fleet management company for a fleet of five or above. Because of our radical business model and low costs, it pays even more to use a fleet management company like us.
- Service Reception – Front-facing personnel with good interpersonal skills and technical background.
- Consulting – Qualified service advisers with experience, technical ability, and standard problem-solving techniques.
- Diagnosis and Repair – Network of highly qualified third-party technicians and in-house engineers to ensure zero repeat jobs.
- Obtaining Approval – Before any repair on the client’s vehicle, approval is first acquired by email or telephone.
- Job Allocation – Jobs are allocated to the right technicians according to the nature of the problem.
- Quality Control – Static QC: systematic & procedural inspection to ensure requested repairs are done & problem resolved.
Dynamic QC: road testing after repair.
- Delivery – All our processes are transparent. See all with an overview of work done, parts purchased, product and labour costs, next service visit and more.
- Follow-up – After 1 week from the delivery date, client service staff calls the client to get feedback regarding repair that was carried out.
- Warranty – Most parts carry a minimum of 6 months warranty, some 5 years. Labour warranty varies from 3 months and above.
- Health and Safety – We are fully compliant with all local regulations as far as safety and health are concerned.